Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Can it be true?

Yes, it is true, believe it or not. Amber has finally decided to start a family blog. The moment the world has been waiting for... Just kidding. I have actually been wanting to do this for a while, just gearing myself up for it. Anyway, I think it will be good to have a way to connect with family and friends who are far away as we have many who we don't get to see very often. I will try to update it at least once a month- and more if possible. Hopefully this can make the distance seem just a little bit shorter for all of us. And, I hope to strengthen the relationships that we care so much about. I would also ask that anyone reading this will also take the time to look and to comment, and to be a part of our lives. So, here I go- Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Wonderful world of Blogging! It's quite addicting and such a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. And document things that happen in your life! I'm sure you'll end up loving it!

    ReplyDelete