Sunday, August 15, 2010

Kyle's preschool graduation

                                                                       Kyle singing the "dinosaur song"



Okay, this summer has been sooo crazy so I am a little behind on the posts.  I still would like to do one post for each event, rather than cram them all into one.  So, I thought if I do one a day for the next week or so (when we're home and not traveling), I will be able to get caught up.  Life is so great and there are so many fun little moments I want to share.  (We have taken almost 900 pictures in the last 3 months, to give you an idea.)  We have had such a fun summer- and only a few more weeks left!


























          So, Kyle had his preschool graduation on May 26th.   Technically, he didn't actually "graduate" because I decided to put him into two years of preschool because I thought he could use the extra help.   So, he still has another year of preschool before kindergarten, which will be good for him.   He will be going to a different one, though- the same one Erika went to the year before kindergarten. We couldn't help but laugh at his graduation.  Kyle is such a character.  As we were taking his picture, he made at least a dozen different silly faces.  He keeps life interesting for us.  I am proud of Kyle for all that he learned this year.  He has developed a lot socially, including how to interact better with other kids.   He has also learned  letters, numbers, etc.   I have been trying to have "letter time" with just him and I as often as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment