Monday, December 1, 2014

Kaylee's Baby Blessing



On Nov 2nd we had Kaylee's baby blessing.  She was barely 4 weeks old, and one day shy of a month. I had planned to use the same dress for her that I had used for Erika and Heidi, but they had been 3 and 4 months old, so I ended up buying her a new dress.  She looked so beautiful!  I thought the bow was a little too big, (almost as big as her head) but it was fun for a day!  :)  It has been a really special experience having her in our home.   More so than with any of my other babies, she has been loved to death by all the older children, including the next oldest, Jordan.  I was worried that he would NOT LIKE her, simply because he is very much a mommy's boy and won't share me with anyone.  But, he has been SO sweet with her!  All the kids have wanted their turn to hold and kiss her often.  And, my oldest two are actually able to help a lot with her when I have needed it, to hold and calm her.  So nice!  



I took so many pictures- at least one of everyone holding her- that I decided to make a few collages of them all. It was such a lovely day!  The weather was so nice and it was great to have so much family there to celebrate our new little girl!  




No comments:

Post a Comment