Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Christmas with the Michels




Okay, so it's been a really long time since I posted last so I apologize. The holidays made life really crazy for us, in addition to remodeling a home which was another HUGE project. So, this threw things off for our family and we're just getting back on track. So, expect to see a number of new posts all put up within a matter of days as I attempt to "re-document" the things we have experienced the last few months.

So, I guess I will just share a few of the biggest events since the last post, in order of when they happened. In the middle of December my sister Candice flew over from New York with her family and it was such a priveledge to spend some time with them, although it is always too short when you don't get to see eachother very often. This would be the third time this year and she's thinking she probably won't be coming over at all next year. They came down for Cory's brother's wedding (A lot of weddings this year.) We got to celebrate Christmas with the Michels a little early- on Dec 13th. We exchanged gifts and did our little nativity scene with the kids, had a traditional German dinner (yummy! Glese, Rouladin, routkohl (probably spelled wrong)- I look forward to that every year.) Erika and Kyle enjoyed spending time with their cousins Lucy and Logan. We also had the opportunity of going to the Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert at Temple Square with Natalie Cole singing with the choir. It was great! I just want my family to know how much I love them and how grateful I am to have such positive influences there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment