Saturday, November 28, 2009

Exciting News!!!


We just wanted to let everyone know the exciting news in our family. We are expecting our fourth baby! I just had my first doctor's appointment last week and that made it so much more real for me. There was actually a heartbeat and I could see the little "peanut" on the ultrasound. We didn't want to tell anyone until we knew FOR SURE. So, now it's official. My due date is June 11th, so it will probaby come at the beginning of June or very end of May. I am currently 12 weeks along. We are all really excited. The kids are looking forward to having a new baby in the family. So far, I have been feeling pretty well with not too many adverse symptoms. We'll let you know when we find out what is is! What a wonderful thing to be grateful for this Thanksgiving weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, Congratulations! Are you going to Dr. Horsley again? He's the best! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news congrats you two! I'm so happy for you! Good luck with the pregnancy I can't wait to hear what you're having! We love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA!!! Welcome to the 4 kid stage of life. Really, it's so great and I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful blessing to our family. Hooray.... I will finally be able to change my e-mail address in June!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We loved your Christmas letter, as always! Congrats on the soon to be little one! I just wanted to leave a comment so you have our blog link:

    www.mikerinandbryson.blogspot.com

    Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats Amber and Aaron!!! I just found your blog. Nice to keep in contact through it. :)

    ReplyDelete