Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My brother's wedding







On October 24th, 2009, my brother Nathan was married in the Salt Lake temple to his sweet wife Jordan. She is so great for him and I am so happy for him. I could tell they were both so happy and I think they are at the start of something truly wonderful. There is nothing like a wedding to bring so much excitement and joy, especially when it is under such good circumstances. I am so proud of them for the good choices they have made to make this such a special event. There is no other decision more important in this life. They had an open house the night before the wedding at my parents' house and that was a lot of fun. I enjoyed playing the piano for some of it. The kids had a great time playing with their cousins Lucy and Logan from New York. I was glad my sister was able to come down for the wedding with her kids. They are so great! The wedding day was truly wonderful! The sealing room was packed full of family and close friends and the spirit there was greater than I have ever felt in a temple sealing. It was a really neat experience for me. Afterwards, we got some pictures in front of the temple, but it was quite windy so we had a hard time getting the kids to take off their jackets. We walked around temple square for awhile and then had the wedding luncheon at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It was a truly wonderful day that I was glad to share with my family.

2 comments:

  1. I love your immediate family pix with the temple in the backdrop. What a great legacy for the kids... they will never question what you believe.
    Thanks for being such good parents. WE LOVE YOU@@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats to your bro! So fun to see your family in picture here! Boy your sis is pretty! You all look so nice grown up and all!

    ReplyDelete