Saturday, June 11, 2011

Kids in My Closet

I don't know if anyone knows this, but we keep a few kids chained up in the closet.  It is a sad confession, but yes, this is where they eat and sleep.  We let them out occasionally to go to the bathroom. 
Okay, really-  the other day I walked into my room and heard some giggling coming from the direction of the closet.  Then, I saw this post-it note stuck on the door:


When I opened up the door, this is what I found:


I don't know what happened between the note and Kyle being in there, but it didn't seem to be a problem.  I found three children nestled snug as a bug in our closet.  "Close the door, mom" they said, "We're trying to sleep!"  and so I left them there to giggle together. 

3 comments:

  1. That is so dang cute!! I LOVE THOSE KIDS!! When I saw the sign that Erika made I thought she put it on her door so Kyle wouldn't wake her up in the morning!! What a hoot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok,i'll tell you what happened. You know Kyle can't read all the way yet.
    He came in and wanted to lay with us.He thought we wouldn't let him in and hurt me. so he finally got to lay down with us. By the way we never got to sleep.To much giggling. I love you mom.From,Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear amber Aaron and Kids:

    It looks like such fun, we are so happy that you have fun together, that you have a wonderful grandma and Grandpa in Boise, and that life is good! We look forward to enjoying these moments again one day. UNTIL THEN we love you will have to be enough
    Oma and Opa

    ReplyDelete