Thursday, July 23, 2015

The Hogle Zoo



On July 23rd, the kids and I took a trip to the Hogle Zoo and met up with Oma and Candice and her kids.  Aaron was gone on Trek so I thought it would be nice to do something with the kids that week.






Jared loved the bird show






















We had a great time riding the train, the carousel, and seeing all the animals.  They have a new "zoorasic park" exhibit with different dinosaurs throughout the park that move and make sounds.  Some even squirted the kids.  I thought they were cool, but don't really belong at the zoo if you ask me.  Oh well.  It was the day before Erika's big #12 birthday so she was still considered a "child" according to the pricing. 

I actually really enjoy the zoo and have so much fun watching my kids get excited about the
animals.
Look at these other animals we found in the zoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment