Thursday, May 5, 2011

Baby Contest Results

I just want to thank everyone who put their votes in for the baby contest.  (See the April 1st post).  Did you think it was fun?  I had a lot of fun putting it together and also seeing what you thought.  I was really impressed with how well you all did!!    I thought I would stump you for sure because of how alike all our kids looked as babies.  As they have grown, they have each changed a lot.  But, I also realized how different they have been, even as infants.  I, of course, can recognize them each immediately and I also took most of the pictures myself.    Doing this post was also fun for me because it brought me back a little, to the sweet but challenging times with each new little one.  They are only babies for a short time and it passes so quickly!   We love them all.


Anyway,  you guys did awesome on your guesses.


Here are the top 3:  1st Place:  Candice Dennis (she got them ALL RIGHT!)  I don't know how she did it!  (she will receive a gift card in the mail for her prize).
                               2nd place:  Vicki Parkinson- (only missed one)
                               3rd Place:  Ollie and Carola Michel in Vietnam. (missed two)  


Good job-  you are so great!   We love you so much!


If anyone wants to know, here are the correct answers:  
1. Kyle
2. Erika 
3. Erika
4. Amber
5. Jared
6. Erika
7. Jared
8. Heidi
9. Kyle
10. Jared
11. Aaron
12. Kyle
13. Heidi
14. Heidi

3 comments:

  1. way to go Candice.... I thought I was going to win for SURE!!!
    It's a good thing the grandparents did as well as they did.
    Sure love you guys.
    Thanks again Amber for all your efforts to help us stay connected.

    xo Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also glad that the grandparents made it into the the top three. I was happy to know I did as well as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun, thanks Amber! Of course I thought it was great, I won! ha ha! seriously though, even though I live very far and don't see your kids that often, I guess I pay close attention to their facial features and observe. It was fun to see and remember them as babies, at least Erika, Kyle, and Heidi. I have never met Jared, but that's why I was able to get him too, I looked at him and thought "I don't know this kid." Love and miss you guys! You have such a cute family!!!

    ReplyDelete